Welcome Lacrosse Families to 2014, we are excited about the upcoming year and would like to share a little about last year and what we have on the go for this year.
2014 will see us working on the following events:
May 24 FunnyFest
June 18 & 19 Casino
Respect in Sport Parent Program for Olds Lacrosse Association - Registration and Re-Access Information
Website for Program: http://oldslacrosse.respectgroupinc.com
Registration Information: Please read below information first before accessing the website.
Once at the site, the default language is English. Click the link "Francais" to convert registration to French
· Select "Register a New User"
· If you have previously certified in the Respect in Sport Parent Program, enter your existing certification number in the box provided and select Check. Once your profile has been found and loaded, complete the registration and select Submit.
· If you have not certified in any of the identified programs previously, complete the displayed registration fields. All fields marked with a red X are mandatory.
· For Username and Password, you may select any entries you wish however spaces may not be included in the entries. Respect Group Inc. recommends using your email address for the username as this is always unique to a single individual. Please note these fields are case sensitive, and on re-entry, must be entered exactly as during registration.
· Click Submit to complete registration.
· You will next be requested to connect your child/children to your profile. This is very important to ensure you and your child both receive credit for your completion of the Respect in Sport Parent Program. Failure to enter your child's information during this step may inhibit your child from participating in the sport or event.
· Once all children have been added, select "No Children to Add".
· The final step in registration is program purchase. Follow the prompts. Payment will be completed via the PayPal website. Respect Group does not have access to any credit card information
· Select the appropriate language button to access the program instructions and content.
· Return to the website address above (same address as for registration)
· Enter your username and password in the selection boxes indicated (username and password are case sensitive)
· Select "Login"
· For Username/Password assistance, click on Forgot Username? or Forgot Password? on the login page
· iOS devices such as iPads, iPods and iPhones are not currently supported for Respect Group programs. Any PC or Mac computer using any common web browser with Adobe Flash installed will provide a positive experience.
· Should you experience any challenges while taking Respect in Sport, numerous tools are available inside the program and before you login. Inside the program, look for the Help button. Prior to logging in you will also see buttons to retrieve usernames and passwords, and to look up your certificate number.
· Respect Group Inc. programs make use of Pop-Up windows within the program. Please ensure Pop-Up blockers are turned off or, when prompted, set to allow pop-ups from the identified web address.
JUNIOR "B" PROVINCIALS
J3Pr-01 FRI July 18 4:30-6:30 Fourth Fifth
J3Pr-02 FRI July 18 6:00-8:00 Third Sixth
J3Pr-03 FRI July 18 7:30-9:30 Second Seventh
J3Pr-04 SAT July 19 1:30-3:30 First Winner #1
J3Pr-05 SAT July 19 2:30-4:30 Winner #2 Winner #3
J3Pr-06 SAT July 19 4:30-6:30 Loser #2 Loser #3
J3Pr-07 SAT July 19 5:30-7:30 Loser #1 Loser #5
J3Pr-08 SAT July 19 7:30-9:30 Loser #4 Loser #6
J3Pr-09 SUN July 20 11:30-1:30 Winner #8 Winner #7
J3Pr-10 SUN July 20 3:00-5:00 Winner #4 Winner #5